Children living in Colorado need safe and stable homes. Often biological families need love, support, and nurturing. Foster care is an opportunity to invest in the stability and permanency of Colorado families by supporting reunification efforts for youth in foster care. Some foster care placements may be short-term, some may be long-term, and some may necessitate adoption. But ultimately the goal of foster care is building strong families.
- The Hope’s Promise Foster Care staff is here to help you navigate the Colorado foster care system.
- We work in collaboration with counties to place youth in foster homes where they can thrive.
- Our highly trained and ministry minded social work team will provide you with the emotional and spiritual support needed to create healthy foster families and successful placements.
Foster Care Program Criteria:
- At least 21 years old
- Able to pass a background check
- Complete state required training
- Receive an approved home study
Why Hope’s Promise? Our case managers have smaller caseloads which allow them to focus on supporting your family. You will be provided with extensive trauma informed, attachment-based training to equip you for the journey ahead. We will ensure you are connected with resources to provide the best possible care for children placed in your home. And we are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with our emergency on call system.