* * * WE ARE HAGUE ACCREDITED BY * * *
Considering International Adoption in Colorado? There is Hope.
Hope’s Promise has been serving internationally born children through international adoption and humanitarian aid since 1990. We believe all children have a right to a forever family. Our desire is to reflect God’s heart to the fatherless, and to be part of His plan in placing orphaned and abandoned children in families. It doesn’t matter where you live in Colorado; if you are interested in international adoption, we can help you. Although our offices are in Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, and Fort Collins, we serve our clients statewide.
Enjoy the Benefit of Our Experience
When you contact our Hague accredited agency, you benefit from our expertise before, during, and after your adoption. We offer the following services to Colorado families:
- Post placement supervision
- Legal finalization or validation of your adoption
- State required core training
- Help with the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Post adoption visits (as required by the country)
We help you through the ups and downs of international adoption and answer your questions during the whole process.
Learn About Adoptive Family Criteria
- Couples who have been legally married for a minimum of two years (unless the country requirements are different).
- Family size restrictions may apply, depending on country.
- No infertility restrictions.
- No religious criteria.
- Parents may be restricted by age criteria unique to each country.
- Parents are required to have adequate health insurance.