We Are An International Adoption Agency That Offers:
* * * WE ARE HAGUE ACCREDITED * * *
Considering International Adoption in Colorado? There is Hope.
Hope’s Promise has been serving internationally born children through international adoption and humanitarian aid since 1990. It doesn’t matter where you live in Colorado; if you are interested in international adoption, we can help you. Although our offices are in Castle Rock, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, and Fort Collins, we serve our clients statewide.
Home Study Program
We offer the following services to Colorado families:
- Home study
- Post placement supervision
- Legal finalization or validation of your adoption
- State required core training
- Help with the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Post adoption visits (as required by the country)
We help you through the ups and downs of international adoption and answer your questions during the whole process.
Adoptive Family Criteria
- Family size restrictions may apply, depending on country
- Couples who have been legally married for a minimum of two years (unless the country requirements are different)
- No infertility restrictions
- Christian families required
- Parents may be restricted by age criteria unique to each country
- Health insurance required
Post Placement Services
Post Placement Adoption Reports
Post-placement report compliance has a significant impact on international adoption in each of the countries that choose to place children with families in the United States. It is very important to the officials overseas to know that children placed in the U.S. are well cared for and loved, and that families are receiving appropriate support. Many countries require reports from 1 to 5 years after placement.
Hope’s Promise can complete individual post placement reports for adoptive families living in Colorado. This service is $350.00 per visit/report. A qualified worker will complete a home visit, gather needed documentation, provide support and resources to your family, and write the report in the format required by your placing agency/country of adoption before forwarding to your placing agency. For more information please email [email protected]
Hope’s Promise can assist families living in Colorado with the U.S. re-adoption/validation of their international adoption. Re-adoption/validation is an important step in the post adoption process. It secures the recognition of a legal parent-child relationship under U.S. law, thus eliminating reliance on the ongoing validity of adoption laws in the child’s country of origin. It allows the child to have U.S. issued documentation of their adoption and birth and in many states, re-adoption is the first step toward obtaining a state birth certificate and legal name change. For more information please email [email protected]com.