Hope’s Promise is looking for just the right person to add to our Castle Rock office staff team. This is a part-time, summer position.
The position of Records Clerk has been developed so that Hope’s Promise will be in compliance with Volume 7 of the Colorado Department of Human Services and Colorado statute for the storage of adoption records and is consistent with the policies, procedures and practice standards of this agency. The Records Clerk reports to the Director of Operations and Executive Director. This is a part time position not to exceed 20 hours per week.
- High school diploma with additional college or business school helpful
- Clerical skills and experience
- Organizational skills and experience
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have a working knowledge of 1mage software
- Review scanned adoptive family, adoptive child and birth parent files for accuracy according to agency policies and procedures and in compliance with evolving rules and statute
- Refer discrepancies to the Records Clerk who scanned the documents
- Maintain scanned files, adding additional information as required
- Assist caseworkers to locate adoption information as needed
- Run reports as needed
- The Records Clerk will be supervised by the Director of Operations and the Executive Director
- Attendance at staff meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
- A heart for adoption
- Organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to problem solve
- Internally motivated
This position is available immediately and is a part-time, 15 -20 hours per week position. The salary is $11.00 per hour. Please email your resume and Statement of Faith to Kaye at [email protected]