POSITION TITLE: RECORDS CLERK
Hope’s Promise is looking for just the right person to add to our Castle Rock office staff team. This is a part time position not to exceed 30 hours per week. The salary is $11 per hour.
- High school diploma with additional college or business school helpful.
- Clerical skills and experience
- Organizational skills and experience
- Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Collect closed adoptive family, adoptive child and birth parent files and organize for scanning according to agency policies and procedures and in compliance with evolving rules and statute.
- Prepare Excel worksheet to include all required information from adoptive family, adoptive child and birth parents files.
- Scan and index files into 1mage software.
- Maintain scanned files, adding additional information as required
- Assist caseworkers to locate adoption information as needed
- Run reports as needed
- Prepare documents for shredding
- A heart for adoption
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and respectfully
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to problem solve
- Internally motivated
This position is available immediately. Please email resume and Statement of Faith to Kaye at firstname.lastname@example.org.