Hope’s Promise is looking for just the right person to join our team in Castle Rock as Director of Orphan Care. This is a 30 hour part-time position. Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
- A personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for international orphan care
- Experience with “front-line ministry” and discipleship, experience working internationally, and knowledge of/willingness to learn about issues surrounding orphans and vulnerable children
- Willing and able to travel internationally
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and in-person
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership and administrative skills
Click here for full job description.
Hope’s Promise is looking for just the right person to join our team as a Satellite Caseworker in Grand Junction. This is a 20 hour/week part-time position. Salary is $16 per hour. This opening is immediate.
The following job description for Satellite Caseworker (SCW) has been developed in compliance with Volume 7 of the Colorado Department of Human Services and is consistent with the policies, procedures and practice standards of this agency.
- The SCW shall hold, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in social work or a bachelor’s degree in the social or behavioral sciences. If an individual has a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field, she shall have at least two years of experience supervised by an individual with a Master of Social Work degree or other master’s degree in the social or behavioral sciences. A master’s degree is preferred.
- The SCW shall supply this agency with verification of education (transcript), experience (resume), and three statements from persons unrelated to this individual which describes her character, reliability, and ability to perform the job of Caseworker. Results of a criminal records check will also be supplied.
- The SCW shall have the ability to work from a home office and be willing to travel long distances including to northwestern and southwestern Colorado.
- The SCW shall have personal or professional experience with adoption and its related issues, crisis pregnancy or other related field, and proficient counseling skills.
- The CW shall have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
For a full job description with clinical, administrative and public relations responsibilities, please click here.
Please email your resume and Statement of Faith for either of these positions to [email protected]