Hope’s Promise Orphan Ministries would like to invite you to partner with us in this ministry. You can help in the following ways.
- Financial Support – donate now
- Child Sponsorship– You can help change the world for a child in Kenya, Vietnam, Nepal and Zimbabwe through monthly sponsorships. Orphaned by disease, poverty, or abandonment, these children have experienced more grief in their short lives than you or I can imagine, but they are precious to the heart of God. Many people want to help but feel unsure of where to begin. Your sponsorship will immediately impact the life of a specific child! Monthly sponsorship provides the opportunity for a child to find healing and to flourish in the context of a loving Christian family as they receive:
- Nutritious food
- Clothing & personal items
- Activity opportunities
- Medical care
Monthly sponsorship for each child ranges from $70 – $240, depending on the country. Co-sponsorships are availabe for smaller amounts. This is a great way for your family, small group, or friends to become involved in the life of a child.
- Donate through your local Combined Federal Campaign (for military families and government employees) – Hope’s Promise is recognized as a National/International Organization.
- Visit pamba toto – learn about a unique way to support Sanctuary of Hope with handmade jewelry
Volunteers are utilized in a variety of ways at HPOM.
Connection Team Trips – Connection Teams bring encouragement and expertise to our foreign staff. We will consider connection team members on an individual basis based on the current needs of our ministry centers in each country, the skills you are interested in sharing, and your personal strengths and characteristics. Volunteer time could stretch from a couple of weeks to a couple of months. If you are interested in volunteering your time and skills on an international trip, please contact Lorie Bailey, Associate Director of Orphan Care, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the potential for your involvement.
Local Events – HPOM plans events localy including fundraising events and gatherings. We are always looking for people to help. Check in our events section to see upcoming opportunities for serving or contact email@example.com.
Administrative – Hope’s Promise needs volunteers for several tasks at the Castle Rock office. If you are interested in serving this way, please contact Hope’s Promise to discuss the potential for your involvement with HPOM.
Use GoodSearch as your search engine – By using GoodSearch as your search engine, every time you search the web, Hope’s Promise raises money, at no cost to you! Download their free toolbar, check them out, and tell all of your friends!
- Donate Airline Miles – We recruit miles for our foreign staff so that they will be able to come to the United States for extended training. Please contact Hope’s Promise to learn more about how to donate airline miles.
- Tell someone about HPOM – We are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team in spreading the word about the work that God is doing through HPOM. Please contact us if you would like us to share with your church, family, or small group about how God is moving on behalf of orphans worldwide.