* * * WE ARE HAGUE ACCREDITED BY * * *
HOPE’S PROMISE has been serving foreign-born children through international adoption and humanitarian aid since 1990. We believe all children have a right to a forever family. Although international adoption is not the solution for all orphaned or abandoned children, it is great for some! Our desire is to reflect God’s heart to the fatherless, and to be part of His plan in placing orphaned and abandoned children in families. Over the past twenty years we have helped families adopt children from the following countries:Bulgaria China Ethiopa Guatemala Haiti India Kazakhstan Kenya Latvia Liberia Nepal Philippines Romania Russia Sierra Leone Taiwan Thailand Uganda Ukraine Vietnam HOPE’S PROMISE can provide the following services to Colorado families who are applying to a non-Colorado agency to adopt a child:
- Post placement supervision
- Legal finalization or validation of your adoption
- Required core training (state training requirement)
- Assistance with your I 600 filing with the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Please call us at 303-660-0277 or click here for further information and fees.