I want to Adopt
HOPE’S PROMISE is a private, non-profit adoption agency which provides a variety of adoption services to meet the needs of your family, the birth families and the children we serve.
- Infant Domestic Adoptions
- International Adoptions * * * WE ARE HAGUE ACCREDITED * * *
- Homestudy and Post Placement Services
- Embryo Adoptions
God planned families as the best place for children to grow. Perhaps you will be that “forever family” for one of our children. We believe every child deserves a family of his or her very own; sometimes those families are formed through adoption. HOPE’S PROMISE provides experienced staff, excellent services, adoption training, resource materials, community referrals, and personalized counseling to better equip adoptive families to both understand and deal with the issues inherent in adoption and navigating the adoption process, regardless of the type of adoption you choose.
We understand that you have many programs and agencies to choose from. We accept applications from adoptive parents throughout the United States, and evaluate prospective parents on an individual basis. The following criteria, however, may assist you as you select an agency best suited to meet your needs:
Adoptive Family Criteria:
- No family size restrictions
- Adoptive couples must be legally married for two years
- No infertility restrictions
- Christian families required for our infant domestic adoption program
- No religious criteria for domestic designated adoptions
- No religious criteria for our international adoption programs
- No religious criteria for homestudy and post placement services
- Health insurance required
Please contact us if you have specific questions regarding your eligibility.